Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Shine the Light

"As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." -Marianne Williamson

I'm needing some inspiration lately. I'm feeling like I'm just in a regular old, get-up-everyday-and-make-it-through-work mood. I want to feel inspired.

We've been through a lot lately- a wedding, a move, another move, a small apartment, I started a new job, Nick's started a new job. Those are some big things.

I want a direction again and I'm hoping once things take a regular hold of our lives, we will have some time to find more passion in our hobbies. Or more hobbies, more inspiration, more excitement. We will find a way, I'm sure. At this point I'm looking for others to inspire me :)

(that was a pretty pointless post)

No comments: