Thursday, December 11, 2008

The new Positive in my life


I got a dog- which may be a surprise or may not. I had been talking about it for around 2 or 3 weeks so it was about time to shit or get of the pot, in the way that that's related to the dog of course. So while in Perrysburg with Amanda we visited a Toledo animal shelter and found a 10 month old beagle with big sad puppy dog eyes. She came from a family who adopted her but didn't think she had enough room in their apartment. So far she's been great in the car, she gets nervous by usually just sits down and waits. When I take her out she does her business and she loves to go on walks. The problem is that she hasn't figured out how to tell me that she has to go out. I'm new to being the heavy on this (this would have been Mike!) but I'm trying and she's learning. Overall she has been great. She keeps me going, which is good for me. She needs my attention right now so it moves my thoughts forward. I hope that Mike likes her- I think he would see how much fun she has and just love her at that moment. I know it wouldn't have been his first pick but I wanted to get something I could take care of, and a golden would have grown too big for me I fear. I think Mike can see that and understands. I think he likes Lily and watches me with her to see if I can handle the discipline- his responsibility. Are you proud of me baby? I'm trying. I'm trying so hard to make it work, but i get so overwhelmed and a;ll I want is you. All I want is You. I love you so much. I'm trying to remember "we're on the same page" about everything. Its just that the pages before and after us got a little bit screwed up. I love you so much.

2 comments:

Love, Luck, and Dreams said...

Stacey, I'm sure Mike is proud of you. He's probably looking down right now thinking what an incredible girl you are. We're all proud of you, Stacey.

Brooke said...

What a love muffin! She is precious! I know Mike would be proud of your puppy-mommy skills. :)