Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Feeling Like I'm Just Waiting.

Im waiting for Saturday June 20, 2009. We wrote 6.20.09 in the sand in Charleston when we were last there. I can remember counting down from over 365 days. I got so excited when I could tell people we were getting married in June rather thank having to say next June. Then it was a couple months away. Then it was June and I think "we would have been getting married this month" THIS MONTH! Less than 30 days! This week I keep thinking "what would I be doing if I really was planning the wedding of my dreams with 1 week left?" I don't know, we didn't get that far. What am I supposed to do now, without my best friend to stand beside me and do all the typical things that the next steps in life would take. I don't know. I just don't know.

I love you so much baby- you're still everything to me! You be good :)

1 comment:

it's me, just me, nothing fancy, just simple me said...

oh dear. i've been dreading this day ever since you posted on theknot.com about mike's death. know that all of us on theknot and thenest are holding you even closer in our thoughts and prayers this week.