Sunday, January 25, 2009

I accidentally wrote the date wrong today.

I wrote 1/25/08 and for a second I was happy. One split second. Then I realized it was just an error and it was, truly 2009, and I am truly unhappy.

We do have to do a few shot outs! My friend Kimberly turns 25 tomorrow! Thanks for the good phone chat the other day. It was good to sorta catch up!



And my Pup Lily, it's her birthday too, she is officially 1 year old tomorrow!



I miss Michael more than life today. I'm tired of being alone. But more so, I'm tired of not being with him. I think about you constantly, baby. I love you, I love you, I love you! You be good! SLM

2 comments:

Meg said...

Happy birthday to your pup, Stacey!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the bday shout-out, but seriously, we need to get you some new pictures of us for your computer. That one is just ridiculous. And hilarious.