Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thursday-- turned around!

Struggling with these headaches has made me super negative and a grump for people (mostly Nick) to deal with on a daily basis. I was trying and trying to turn my mood around this morning and I couldn't do it. This is why it is so valuable for me to get out around people! I came into work early, deciding not to make a stop at McDonald's, and my coworkers lifted me right back up! It's so nice when people restore your faith in people :) 
Here's what they showed me this morning:

- Shared some amazing Coldstone Creamery coffee creamer for my morning coffee
- Showed some empathy and changed our weekly requirements, making today much more stress free.
- Overall positive demeanor --- thankfully it's catchy!

Thankful this Thursday for these people.

The happiness of life is made up of minute fractions—the little soon-forgotten charities of a kiss, a smile, a kind look, a heartfelt compliment in the disguise of a playful raillery, and the countless other infinitesimals of pleasurable thought and genial feeling.  ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Awesome! thank God for cool co-workers! I'm glad they were able to cheer ya up! xoxo